Killarney Strutters Walking Group
KILLARNEY STRUTTERS WALK GROUP (Closely associated with HeartBeat) meet every Thursday at 10.45am Winter & Summer
- Summer – Meeting at the Kings Bridge (opposite St. Mary’s Cathedral)
- Winter – Meeting at KDYS building (next to Franciscan Friary)
3 levels of walking pace to choose from:
- Group Walk to Ross Castle & back (fast walking)
- Group 40 minute walk (medium pace)
- Group 30 minute walk (stroll)
Tea & Coffee optional afterwards.
These walks are an opportunity to enjoy good company, chat & laughs.