Special Night for Carers and our members
Information – Demonstrations – Treatments – B.P. Clinic and mini talks from Specialists in all aspects of care.
Tea & Coffee flowing all night!
NOTE THE CHANGE IN MEETING TIMES PLEASE! 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Coming on the night will be:
- Siobhan – Reiki & Reflexology Therapist
- Marta – Specialist in many different kinds of Massage.
- Margaret – Life Coach specialising in Tension Reduction.
- Kilgarvan Day Centre Team Rockmount (Mini talk on the support they can offer with Q & A’s answered during the meeting on one to one basis).
- Information literature from the Citizens Advice Bureau + Care Messages from the American Heart Association.
Blood Pressure Testing will be available for the duration of the meeting with Nurse Anna O’Donoghue.
This meeting is open to all carers so if YOU know someone who would benefit from this night, reach out to them for HeartBeat, invite them along and guide them through the night please. Carers are special and also need support and care!